Our world is changing rapidly and the food service industry is at an important turning point in its history as it is the driving force that defines tomorrow’s food.
Every two years, the world of Food Service converges on Lyon at the Sirha tradeshow to exchange and soak up the latest major trends in food and catering. Professionals come to discover the most recent innovations and solutions that will help them answer some of their current and future challenges. Because the Food Service industry today defines the food of tomorrow, in this edition Sirha proposes an exclusive event featuring top international contributors, to highlight and address the fundamental issues and challenges facing the industry.
The Sirha World Cuisine Summit will aim to:
- Present a review of the trends and stakes in the Food Service industry
- Contribute to the growth of the sector
- Promote responsible and sustainable development for professionals
350 guests will be able to attend this exceptional Summit with international players in the Food Service industry, world famous Chefs and representatives of international organisations and political figures, opinion leaders and decision makers.
Debates and addresses
Tuesday 29th January
In the heart of Sirha
By invitation only
Some of the speakers schedulded to contribute include:
- D. Dickson Despommier: Microbiologist, environmental scientist Professor of Public and Environment Health University of Columbia (New York)
- Olaf Koch: CEO – METRO AG – Chairman of the Board
- Alvin Leung: ‘Demon Chef’ (3-star Chef)
- Amir Nahai: CEO – Food & Beverage and Lifestyle, AccorHotels
- Paul Pairet: 3-star Chef, Founding Associate (Ultraviolet; Mr & Mrs Bund ; The Chop Chop Club)
- Raj Patel: Economist, writer and acclaimed academic